- The Dirt Tricks Rear Sprocket was designed and patented by Dirt Tricks president and engineer Greg Burns in 2002, using his knowledge of aerospace steels, heat treatments, as well as FEA stress analysis
- His goal was to create a sprocket that would last an entire season of hard riding, yet be comparable in weight to aluminum, the end result has proven to be the toughest, most durable off-road sprocket available
- Our Diamond Black and Chromatic Rear Sprockets use our latest design and are a revolutionary change in weight and color.
- Our new Dirt Tricks Zirconium Rear Sprockets are lighter than the twin metal designs available, and the new coating on these sprockets reduces friction up to 50%, increases durability, and looks sharp!
- Our Rear Sprockets are 2.5 times stronger than stainless steel and use a unique “minimalist” design and appearance. We back these sprockets with a one year guarantee: if you wear it out, we will replace it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.